My niece Mattisen on her first day of Pre-school.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Teaching Pre-School
So I got a job at a Daycare teaching Pre-school. It's the perfect job because its only four hours a day and I get to take Tenley with me. I only have 5 students, but compared to teaching 2nd grade it feels like I have 20. They are so much harder to entertain. But it is a lot of fun and I am enjoying it. Here are some pictures of my room.




My niece Mattisen on her first day of Pre-school.
My niece Mattisen on her first day of Pre-school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! Your room is so cute! I love it! Did you put the elephants on the walls or were those already there? Congrats! I don't know what I'd do with a group of REALLY little kids. scary! Good luck! You'll be amazing! =)
How fun! Is is at ACT? You will do great and that is awesome that you get to take Tenley!
How fun!!! Your room is adorable and how great that you get to take Tenley. The kids are sooo lucky to have you!!
Wow, Girl....What don't you do???!!! Congrats - that sounds like alot of fun!
Hey, it is melanie zimmerman from good old Pony Express. How are you? I found your blog through Chris Shores' blog. Wow! Hope everything goes well for you with your job! polobrent.blogspot.com
How fun glad that you are getting back to normal down there. I would love to teach also, I was thinking about going into special ed when the kids get older.
Post a Comment