We went to my cousin's homecoming and got to spend time with family. It was so nice to see everyone. Chris & Deklan, Mike & Tenley Mike pushing Tanner on the swing. I thought this was so cool. It was in the bathroom at Walmart. You put your kid in it while you use the potty, that way they aren't on the yucky floor.
Hey Kesha your daughter is so adorable!! I think it is so funny that the couple of times I have been home I have ran into you:) Tenly's hair cut looks so good, I don't dare take the scissors to Kadence's hair. Did mike tell you that my grandma Joann took him to my moms one day to go and see here tile work in her bath room? Well looks like things are going great for you and your family. I hope to here from you soon.ttyl P.s That is a cool set for the kids to sit in, I have never seen one before.
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
3 comments:
oh my goodness..I love the little seat in the stall. I NEED that everytime. I sit taylor on the diaper bag! Such a good idea...
did you get the CD...just send it back when you are done.
I love the seat on the wall. I have needed that so may times. Cairo can't sit by himself yet so at church I just ask someone to hold him while I go.
Hey Kesha your daughter is so adorable!! I think it is so funny that the couple of times I have been home I have ran into you:) Tenly's hair cut looks so good, I don't dare take the scissors to Kadence's hair. Did mike tell you that my grandma Joann took him to my moms one day to go and see here tile work in her bath room? Well looks like things are going great for you and your family. I hope to here from you soon.ttyl
P.s That is a cool set for the kids to sit in, I have never seen one before.
Post a Comment