Saturday, September 27, 2008

Michael or Mekesha

I saw this on my sister in law Tera's blog and since I have absolutely nothing to blog about, I thought I'd do it too.

What is his name? Michael Cole Wanner
How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
How long did you date? We dated for a year and were engaged for 7 months.
Who said "I love you first"? He did on New Year's Eve
Who is smarter? Me-I keep telling him he needs to read.
Whose temper is worse? His
Who does the laundry? I always do
Who does the dishes? Me, oh how I miss my dishwasher
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who pays the bills? I used to but now he does
Who cooks dinner? I usually do
Who drives when you are together? He does.
Who is more stubborn? I think its a tie.
Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? He does. I don't make friends easy. He can talk to anyone.
Who has more siblings? He does if you count half siblings.
Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the day, but I think that I do!
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? Neither of us can sing. But you should see us dance!
Who is first to admit it when they are wrong? Him. Because he is :)
Any Special message for Hubby? I love you and appreciate all that you do for me and Tenley. We are so blessed to have you.

No comments: