When we got home last weekend, it was to find our dog Peyton dead in her pen. We think she was poisened. Mike was so sad. He loved that dog. She really was a good dog. I told him we can get another one when we move into our house. We'll see if he lasts that long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
oh I'm so sorry for your loss. That's awful. I hear your house is coming along. I can't wait for it to be done for you. That will be so nice. I need to come see it. We will probably be down there in Nov. for Kaylon's wedding. We need to get together. Well I hope that you find another great dog. Good Luck.
We are sorry to hear about Peyton. It is really hard to lose a member of your family. We miss you and hope everyone is well. Susann, Taylor, and Cheyanne
I am so sorry about your dog. That's got to be rough (no pun intended). I hope you get a new dog soon.
Sorry to hear your sad news! Did you move from Eagle Mountain? Where do you live now?
Sorry about your dog! I really don't know what else to say. Sadness!
Oh My Goodness! I am so sorry to hear that!
Oh, I'm so sorry about Peyton.
I love that baby!!!! your house looks like it's going to be fantastic!!
Cris
Post a Comment