All I can say is Tenley is adorable! I can't believe how much hair she is has and how big she has gotten since I saw her just a few months ago. So tell me, How do you keep up with all the things/teaching you do? Preschool, Jeanna's Dance Works, Drill Team etc... Amazing.
That is so cute, Teagon won't put her babies down most of the time. I swear we have to have one were ever she goes so she doesn't get pissed. We keep one in my car, Trux's, in the house and were ever else we can think of. :) That is way cute though. She is getting big. TTFN
Hey guys! I finally found your blog! I am so excited! Tenley looks so cute and happy with her new doll! Hope you guys are doing good!! We miss you! Justine and Jesse
hey just wondering how you are doing. You seem to be letting mike do all of the choosingon your house so i was wondering if you are still out there. Hey and if you would do me a favor and tell tera and shane to add me to there blog that would be awsome. thanks so much and have a great day
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
8 comments:
All I can say is Tenley is adorable! I can't believe how much hair she is has and how big she has gotten since I saw her just a few months ago. So tell me, How do you keep up with all the things/teaching you do? Preschool, Jeanna's Dance Works, Drill Team etc... Amazing.
Soooo cute!!!
VERY CUTE! MISS YOU GUYS!
That is so cute, Teagon won't put her babies down most of the time. I swear we have to have one were ever she goes so she doesn't get pissed. We keep one in my car, Trux's, in the house and were ever else we can think of. :) That is way cute though. She is getting big. TTFN
Hey guys! I finally found your blog! I am so excited! Tenley looks so cute and happy with her new doll! Hope you guys are doing good!! We miss you!
Justine and Jesse
Tenley is so darn cute!!! Hope you guys are doing good...
It's so cute that she loves babies. Chloe can't get enough of them either. She has so much hair!
hey just wondering how you are doing. You seem to be letting mike do all of the choosingon your house so i was wondering if you are still out there. Hey and if you would do me a favor and tell tera and shane to add me to there blog that would be awsome. thanks so much and have a great day
Post a Comment