Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sanpete County Fair

We've been helping out at the County Fair again. I swore I wasn't working there this year but I somehow got roped into doing it. Anyway, we took Tenley around to see the animals. Here's a couple pictures.


A huge pig that Tenley barked at.


Tenley loves cows.


Tenley with Papa Van in her new cowboy hat.

7 comments:

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

I love the cute picture of her in the hat!

Tera said...

How Cute!!! I was sad that I didn't see you guys at the fair...But it looks like you all had a good time...

Brady and Kayla said...

Hey!! Your cute pictures! Haven't you been doing the fair thing for like EVER now?? Just kidding! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and your page is darling! You have a cute little family! Glad y'all are back in town!

Marci said...

Love the County Fair!! I love the pict with Gpa Van!! I wish we were down there closer! We are coming next weekend again. Let me know what you are doing and maybe we can do dinner! Keith is coming this time so let me know!!

Tara Mogle said...

Hey Makesha, ok so you probably have no idea who I am. I went to Manti High, I married Paul Mogle, I found your blog through Ashton or Terra I can't really remember now...anyway I looked at your class of 2001 blog that you set up and I love the way you have it set up. My question is, How does everyone get their info onto that blog. Do you just have them email it to you and then you post it or did you set it up so they can do it on their own. If so, how did you do it.
I feel really dumb looking at your blog and you have no idea who I am but its so cute and so I just thought I would ask. If you want to answer my dumb question, my blog is moglefamily.blogspot.com or you can find us through Terra or Ashton. I am so sorry to post on your blog when you probably have no idea who I am.

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend!
So I have Mariah on my blog list and from there I was lead to you! I wanted to say hi on Sunday when you spoke in my parents ward but we were in a hurry to go. I'm glad to see you've gone back to your roots and are residing in lovely sanpete valley. You guys did a great job on Sunday and Tenley is adorable! Good luck building the house!

Anonymous said...

We miss ya'll... we need to come visit you... sorry we've been horrible friends...