I found this on Beth's blog. Its a way cute idea. It was fun to read the memories everyone had of her. So I thought I'd give it a try.
I'm sure most of you know the rules, but here they are just in case you haven't see this.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory of you and I, or you and Mike, or with both of us. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Can't wait to re-live good times with such great friends and family!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i remember watching you teach the 2nd grade team the dance for the variety show and how beth just struggled!:) miss pony!
Hey Mekesha...I make my headers with a digital scrapbook program I have...it is my mother-in-laws and it is not my favorite but it gets the job done. I shipped it to Ashlyn and it is on it's way back to me...you are welcome to borrow it if you want.
I will never forget teaching w/ you. I loved working with you so much and missed you a ton when you switched to 2nd grade. I must say, though, that you dressed much better when you taught 2nd grade instead of PE!
To make headers, you can also use Photoshop. I downloaded a free 30 day trial version of Photoshop Elements to give it a try. It was pretty easy to figure out, but it is expensive to purchase.
I can't just narrow it down to one, we just had WAY too many fun BBQ's... We miss you guys that is for sure and we are looking forward to going camping in September, sorry we couldn't go next weekend :(
We also need to get another Cabin trip planned!
I have had so much fun getting to know you better..you are such a sweet person and so dang creative...
You are such a good wife to Michael and such a great mommy to Tenley...they are both so lucky to have you..
Thanks for being such a wonderful sister-in-law and friend to me. Tera
I remember how for every occasion you had a costume we could use. The seven dwarves were my favorite! And of course I remember laughing about teaching, running next door to tell you something, laughing at lunch, etc. etc.!! I also remember how you were the cutest pregnant lady in the world!
I remember when we were hanging out at your house and you and Rachel dressed up as some girls that we knew that were well off in the bust area. I won't name names but your Dad came down the stairs looked at Rachel and said "you wish Rachel" that was the funniest time ever!!!
And on Mike's part, I remember hanging out with him and all the fights he and Matt had, can't really narrow one down. I guess it just stuck in my head because I have twin brothers and I knew it wasn't the first or the last fight that they would get into.
Post a Comment