Sunday, September 21, 2008
Exciting Week (well for me anyway!)
I am so excited for this next week. It has been like Christmas I can hardly wait. I start teaching dance on Monday and I'm so excited. I have missed teaching for Dance Works Studio. Its just not the same teaching at different studios. They just don't get it. Then on Tuesday, I am going to see So You Think You Can Dance on tour. Yay! I love that show and have been patiently waiting for them to come to Utah. Also, Mr. Lyons the Drama teacher at Gunnison High School has asked me to choreograph the musical. They are doing Beauty and the Beast. Auditions are this week. So it is just a week full of dance and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! That sounds like a lot of fun!
That's awesome. I know you'll do a great job. Let us know when your musical is. Miss you.
Yay, Kesh, I am so excited for you. You sincerely LOVE dance and I am so excited that you will get to be doing more of it. I loved watching "So you Think you Can Dance" and will be thinking of you when you are there!! Both my sister-in-laws are dancers, so between all three of you I really get into dance!! I miss you and love you!!
Post a Comment