Tenley had so much fun cutting down the tree. It was kind of a hike, but worth it. She loved decorating it. Luckily we have shatterproof ornaments because she kept throwing them like they were balls.
lol.. that's awesome that you guys cut your tree down! As you know so did we and it's something I definitely reccommend! :) Tenley is so cute! You have such a cute family! :)
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
2 comments:
she is so cute, teagon didn't want anything to do with santa either. Mike is such a nerd LOL
lol.. that's awesome that you guys cut your tree down! As you know so did we and it's something I definitely reccommend! :) Tenley is so cute! You have such a cute family! :)
Post a Comment