Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

 

Tenley loved Christmas. On Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma JoBerta's house like we do every year. We ate and played games. It was lots of fun. Then we got our Christmas p.j.'s. Tenley had fun opening presents Christmas morning. She opened 3 and then said "I'm done" and she made me do the rest as she watched. We then went to my parents and did the present thing, had breakfast and then went to Mike's grandma's for presents and lunch. Then back to my parents to shoot skeet cause Gabi got a shotgun from Santa. It was a long and fun day. Tenley was exhausted by the time it was done.
Posted by Picasa


I couldn't even get her coat off of her she was that out of it.

3 comments:

Dana said...

I love that last picture of Tenley all worn out! It's so cute! Looks like a fun day! =)

Tera said...

I'm glad we were able to spend a few hours with you guys on Christmas Day!! It was fun!!

Rick and Amber said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Mallory got her 2 band-aids and chocolate and wouldn't open any more presents. Kids are so cute! I love that picture of Tenley passed out on the couch. I think that is how we all feel at the end of Christmas. Love ya.