Just to give you an idea of how small the town is that we will be living in, I took a picture of our post office so you get the idea.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
House Update
Our house is getting close to being done. Mike is laying tile and his parents are painting. We get cabinets on the 20th of January and should be able to move in shortly after.


Just to give you an idea of how small the town is that we will be living in, I took a picture of our post office so you get the idea.
Just to give you an idea of how small the town is that we will be living in, I took a picture of our post office so you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, what a great house! Good job Mike!! I bet you are so excited to move in!! I would love to come and see you sometime!!
Holy Cow!! I love small towns like that... I also love how cute your house is and how fast it seems to have been put together...we sure do miss ya'll!
Sweet! Your house is almost finished! I bet you guys are SUPER excited!! Can't wait to see the finished product! Miss ya guys!
Your house is so cute!!! I am so happy for you guys! Your little girl is getting so BIG! She is such a cute little thing! How old is she??? Is she almost 2 in June??? Happy New Year, I hope 2009 bring you lots of love and joy!
Look at your cute house!! I am so jealous. Ü It is really beautiful though. I am so happy for you guys. It was great to see you over the holidays. Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment