Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tenley and Santa

Santa and his reindeer came to the learning center. Tenley did not like him. She wanted nothing to do with him. But she was happy with the book and the candycane he gave her. But she loved the reindeer.


6 comments:

Cindi said...

That's exactly what my kids all did when they saw Santa! How cool is the live reindeer?

The Peterson's said...

A live reindeer that is the coolest! It would be my favorite part too!

MEREDITH said...

Yeah Sofie didn't like Santa very much either must be their age... How fun you went and cut your own tree, ahhh maybe next year...

Marci said...

I love the reinder (who has those down there?) I love Tenley's cheese she is so dang cute! We are coming for Christmas Eve and Day now so what are your plans??

Tera said...

Love the pictures!! Tenley is so stinkin cute!! I enjoyed holding her for a bit at the game last night...

Rick and Amber said...

Tenley is so cute. She has the best expressions! Mallory is afraid of Santa too. She is o.k.with him from a distance but she cries when she gets close to him. I hope that Tenley gets feeling better. Love ya.