Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Mom

I threw my mom a 50th Birthday Party. It was so fun. I told everyone to dress up in their best impersonation of Shari (my mom). My mom wears an apron everywhere she goes because she's a lunch lady. I dressed as my mom on Sunday. She has this blue levi jumper she wears all the time. We call it "the dress". She also wears a viser all the time in the summer and these ugly shoes from Hawaii. Gabi dressed up as my mom in the 80's when she taught aerobics. We had a great time playing games and visiting. Happy Birthday mom! We love you!


My mom with her mom Sandra

Tenley dressed up like Grandma Shari

My mom with her sisters Jennie and Laurie

Me, my mom, and Gabi

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Cute! That is such a good idea! We really miss you guys... I am dead serious that when Justin and I come back from our trip that we... well atleast I will come and visit you guys! I will have no life and all the time in the world to come say hi!

Cindi said...

That is very funny. I love that idea. Have a great Thanksgiving. Miss you.

Marci said...

I wish I could have been there!! I am so glad you wore the dress!!!! I Gabi looked HOT! I bet it was so much fun, I wanted to come and wear the elvis scrub top she has on!! HA HA I just love her!! See you on Thanksgiving!!! Love Ya

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Sorry we couldn't be there either. See you Thursday.

The Peterson's said...

What a cute idea! sounded like you had fun!!

Crystal said...

that is pretty freakin funny. I had to laugh at the last picture

Rick and Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love "the dress". I think that Gabi looks great. She looks just like you Mom in the picture. I'm so excited that I started my blog, now we can keep in touch more. Looking forward to seeing you at the Christmas party. Wish I could have seen you on Thanksgiving but I had to work.

Bobbi said...

happy birthday shari, that is so funny all the clothes and everything, it is soooo shari. hope all is well there

MEREDITH said...

That is a great Birthday party idea... Sounds like fun!

About Us said...

That's hilarious!!!! What a fun idea:) Happy Birthday Shari!