Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

We dressed Tenley up as Minnie Mouse this year. She loved her costume. She loves Minnie Mouse. My mom made her costume. She already had one my size, so I dressed up too. I couldn't get Mike to dress up as Mickey, but we had fun.


Minnie Mouse and Mini Minnie

Cash, Porter, and Tenley

12 comments:

Dana said...

That is so cute! I love that you were dressed up too! What a fun Halloween!

Marci said...

Super cute!!! I love the costumes! See you soon!

Tera said...

I loved your costumes...so cute!! Thanks for stopping by to see us on Halloween.. Love ya!

Davis Fam said...

How adorable! You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Tenley looks soo cute! (and so do you)

Candie said...

hahah.. you two look sooo cute! I take it you couldn't get Mike to dress up as Mickey Mouse? :) Hope you had a super fun Halloween!!

Sadie Marie said...

I didn't know you had a little girl! She is so cute!

MEREDITH said...

Way cute costumes!!! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

About Us said...

Soooooooooo Cute!

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

You two look cute!! Tell Mike that he is a bum for not dressing up! I sure he would have looked just as cute. PS this is Cole and tell him I said howdy!! We need to get together sometime!

The Hunzikers said...

DARLING!!!!! You and Tenley look so adorable!

Brian and Whitney said...

You two are so funny! I always look at your blog so I decided I would start being better at leaving you comments!