Thursday, June 26, 2008

12 Month Photos

My mom took these cute pictures of Tenley so I didn't have to go to Kiddie Kandids and pay the ridiculous amount that they want for pictures. They turned out adorable and I have over 70 pictures to choose from. Now the hard part is which ones?

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cutie!!!! I can't believe how big she is.

MEREDITH said...

They are so cute so sad how fast they grow... Your mom did a great job, I need to get the girls pics done as well, I just keep putting it off, but Sofie is getting so big I need to get them done...

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Those pictures are adorable! Being the mom, it's always hard to choose which pictures to get. I mean, is there ever a bad picture of your baby?

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Ok Tenley looks just like you Makesha!! How are things going? Arizona is treating us great right now. We just bought a new house and we are loving every minute. Hope all is well!

Jeannie said...

She is so cute!

Nichole said...

Way cute!! your mom did a good job! Hope your have a great summer.

Bobbi said...

those are sooo cute. I love your mom's pics. we had such a hard time trying to figure out which ones we should use for our engagement photos after your mom took them. Have fun deciding!!!!

Crystal said...

those are dang cute pics...I think I am going to have your mom do some of my family...how much is she and how do I schedule her. How are you by the way...your party was so fun. anyways, see you this weekend at the 4th

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mekesha. I was so glad to see you the other day. And even though those pics of Tenley are adorable - she's even cuter in person!

Marci said...

Ok the one of her tilting her head is the cutest thing ever!!! I can't wait to see ya in a few days!

Heidi said...

She is so adorable. I would love to see you both soon. You look so good and you and Tenley seem so happy!

The Hunzikers said...

Oh my gosh Mekesha! She is sooooo cute!! Your mom took some great pictures!

About Us said...

Too Sweet! Tenley is adorable and your mom always does such an incredible job. Tell everyone "Hi"

The Leakes said...

OH my holy hannah! She is so dang cute and go shari! on the pictures. She does a great job. Yeah I am back in good ol' G-Town. We should have a bbq one of these days. That would be awesome :) Give Tenley a big wet kiss from Me & Jax. Love you too Kesh.

-ash