![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Birthday Tenley!
We finally were able to celebrate Tenley's 1st Birthday. We had a party on Saturday June 14th. All of our family came to celebrate with us. Everyone came to our house in Gunnison. We had a care bear party. It was a lot of fun. I just can't believe its been a year since Tenley was born. She loved her party, especially the cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy birth day!!!
It looks like she had a great time eating her cake. I love her hair!
Tenley is adorable! It's great to hear from you. I can't believe your still keeping that busy with dance - how do you do it all? Take care & keep in touch - if it's alright, I'm new to this blog thing and would love to add you to my friends & family list?
Happy be-lated birthday, Tenley. You sure made a haul in the gift department! I love pictures of babies eating their cakes.
We wished we could have been there, I'm so sick of my job and working on weekends! We need to have a bbq soon and we can have a little-cupcake for Tenley for a belated bday...
Post a Comment