We finally sold our house! YAY! It has been a crazy week trying to get everything packed up and moved to Gunnison. We are suppose to be out of our house by the 2nd, but we leave for California for the dance trip on May 31st. So we were pushed for time. Plus, the house we're moving into won't be available until June 1st. So we moved everything into the dance shop in Gunnison to be stored until we get back, and then we have to move it again to our house. So its been a little crazy in our lives. I'm so excited to move, but there are a few things I'm going to miss about Eagle Mountain.

I love my house. I'm going to miss it.

Tenley's room we worked so hard on.

Pony Express Elementary

Cris and her kids. They're going to be the hardest to leave of all.

Tyson and Candice and all our other neighbors
6 comments:
Just thought I'd say hello I havent seen you forever! Hope things are good.
I can't believe you left Eagle Mountain!!! I bet it'll be nice to be back in Gunnison, though! Good luck!
Hey were are you guys moving to? good luck in cali
Hey girl, It is hard to leave the place that you brought you new baby home too. I didn't like leaving logan because that was where we started our family. But now it is time for new memories:) Take care and have fun moving!
You are already being missed... and on top of it all I won't be able to come to Tenley's party... I have family coming down and family dinners and golf practice... the list goes on and on... We miss ya! Come back and visit soon!!
I can't believe you are really moving. Congrats on selling your house and best of luck in Gunnison! Your families will love having Tenley so close.
Post a Comment