Saturday, June 7, 2008

California and back again

So you know how I said our California trip could not get any worse, well I should have kept my mouth shut. On Monday, my tooth started bothering me a little, well Thursday night, Mike had to take me to the ER because I was in so much pain and on Friday I had to have an emergency root canal. So much for vacation. So instead of driving to San Diego with the rest of the group, we went home early. But we did have fun at Disneyland with Tenley. She loved Mickey and the rides. Here's a few pictures of the fun we did have.


Us with Mickey Mouse

Tenley with her Minnie Mouse ears

Riding the carousel

Our cousin Deklan playing at the pool

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

WOW!!! Well, . . . that is one memorable vacation. I am so sorry that you had such a terrible time, but at least you had some fun with Tenely at Disneyland. I hope that rest of your summer turns out better.

Nichole said...

Oh that is too bad:( But at least Tenely got to go on some rides and see mickey mouse. I hope you have a better time next time you go. Tell your mom hi for me and when is your brother getting married??
Take care

Crystal said...

Man that really suck. Hope you had some fun. Where did you guys go when you were there? Did you have fun dancing? anyways, have a great day!