I know I'm slow but here are our pictures from the fourth of July. We spent the day in Gunnison. There is nothing like the 4th in Gunnison. Everone comes home and its great to see friends you haven't seen in a long time. We started the day by being in the parade on the Drill Team float. Mike was suppose to watch Tenley but he got called into the hospital right when the parade was about to start, so she had to come with me. Then we went to the park and played at all the booths. I went on the bungee jump thingy. It was so fun. Then we went to my parent's house for a BBQ.

Tenley with grandma Shari and papa Van watching the fireworks on the 3rd of July

The Drill Team-which I help coach dancing in the parade

Tenley with her cousin Mattisen watching the parade

Me getting ready to go up on the bungee jump thingy

Me doing a flip on the bungee jump thingy
2 comments:
Cute hair! How do you get your hair to curl like that??? Tenley is getting so big! I am so happy for you that you are now living in a small town, and have family around you to help. I bet your mom loves having you close. We live in a really small town out here in Idaho and I love it! I just really miss family. Well take care.
Hey is Rachel Andersen, Rachel Childs blog?? If it is will you ask if I could see it?? And tell her I miss her:)
Post a Comment