Yeah for living in Gunnison. I'm so happy for you!! I need to keep up the texting with you, it was so fun to text you the other day. Text me whenever!! Ah, swimming, the best lullaby!!
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
3 comments:
Yeah for living in Gunnison. I'm so happy for you!! I need to keep up the texting with you, it was so fun to text you the other day. Text me whenever!! Ah, swimming, the best lullaby!!
The Manti pool?!?! I didn't slave the best years of my life away at the Gunnison pool just to have friends use the Manti one! Thanks a lot!
Hey how are you guys! She sure is cute! How do you like living backkk in the hometown?
Post a Comment