We left this... For this... We are loving living in Gunnison. I do not miss the city at all. I love being able to run to the store and it takes 5 minutes instead of 30. Its nice being close to our families too.
Yeah I know what you mean, when we move I think that the only thing that I will really miss is the zoo and the museums that we have memberships too. Because of gas prices I will no longer have my once a week play date at one of the many museums.
Yeah there is nothing fun about sitting in traffic... The mountains looks so pretty, I never made it up them when we were down I was so disappointed maybe next time... I can't believe how blonde Tenley's hair looks in the picture of her falling asleep, I didn't notice that when I seen ya on 4th
I just found your blog. I love little Tenley's pictures she is a doll. To bad she kind of looks like her goofy uncle. Check my blog, if you get bored. johnandmarkell.blogspot.com
I love that area. Owen is from Richfield and I would love to live there someday! Your little girl is so cute! It is hard to believe that she is one already!
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
7 comments:
Yeah I know what you mean, when we move I think that the only thing that I will really miss is the zoo and the museums that we have memberships too. Because of gas prices I will no longer have my once a week play date at one of the many museums.
I am so jealous. Your pictures remind me of Idaho. I miss the open space. Enjoy it!
I agree 100%!!! We love not sitting in traffic for hours and hours!! I miss you so much!!
Yeah there is nothing fun about sitting in traffic... The mountains looks so pretty, I never made it up them when we were down I was so disappointed maybe next time... I can't believe how blonde Tenley's hair looks in the picture of her falling asleep, I didn't notice that when I seen ya on 4th
I just found your blog. I love little Tenley's pictures she is a doll. To bad she kind of looks like her goofy uncle. Check my blog, if you get bored.
johnandmarkell.blogspot.com
I love that area. Owen is from Richfield and I would love to live there someday! Your little girl is so cute! It is hard to believe that she is one already!
I totally agree! It's good to have you guys back down here! Gotta love good ol Gunnison! Cute page by the way!
Post a Comment