Mike has been working out of state for the last month. We have been so sad without him. So, he flew us to California to be with him this past week. It was so nice. We stayed in a beach condo with Bryan & Crystal Young and their two boys Porter and Cash. Tenley and I spent the days at the beach with Crystal while the boys worked. Tenley loved the sand but hated the water. It was too cold. Cash didn't care he would take off crawling into the ocean. I was hoping Tenley might try to follow him and learn to crawl, but no she was just content to sit and watch him go. We had a blast. On the last day, Mike was able to go to the beach with us. I'm so glad he's done traveling and we have him back.

8 comments:
How fun!! I love Tenley's little pink outfit and hat. I need to see you before we move in june!
I love her swimming suit! She is so cute! Looks like you guys had a good time!
I love this pictuer!!! She is so darn cute!!! Kadence has that same outfit:)
yeah love the new post! Hope you had a great time.,,, I enjoyed yours and Tenleys company..(sorry for stealing Mike again)
Looks like you guys had lots of fun... Jealous you got out of the cold weather!!!
Her outfit is sooooo cute! I love the hat. I know how you feel about hoping they will just take off. I'm waiting for Chloe to take off walking after all her friends. She's the youngest, and the only one that is still crawling.
Hey thanks, she is getting so big, she is so cute, I can see a lot of "little baby Gabi" in her, I guess Gabi's not a little baby anymore that is soooo crazy!!!! TTLY
I can't believe how big Tenley is!! You were just barely pregnant with her it seems! But she's adorable! I wish I could see you again sometime-- let me know if you're ever up in Davis County!
Post a Comment