Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cheer Tryouts!

We went to Gunnison to support Aunt Gabi as she tried out for cheerleader at GVHS. I can't believe she's old enough to try out. That means I tried out 11 years ago. I am so old! Tenley dressed up in her cheerleading uniform for the occasion. Well, Gabi made it! We are so proud of her.


3 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow we are old!!! That is awesome that you little sister made cheerleading, she is following in your steps:) Tell her congrats! Well keep in touch:) OH and tell rachel to make a blog and any of our other friends. I would really like to see everyone and how they are doing. ttyl
P.s Your little sister looks just like you! your both so cute!!!

Lindsey said...

Wow, Tenley looks just like you and your sister. What a cute picture of all 3 of you. Congratulations, Gabi, on the tryout.

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Tenley is sooooo cute! I love seeing pictures of her!