Friday, April 4, 2008

Disney on Ice


Aunt Gabi, Tenley, and Grandma Shari at Disney on Ice


Mommy and TenleyTenley was mezmorized by all of the bright lights and loud music. She was so good during the whole show. I think her favorite princess was Ariel-just because that's mine.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Tenley is so darling and she has gotten so big. I heard that Disneyland on Ice was great. I may need to take Grace next year.

Cindi said...

It was good to see you today! You have the best music ever for your dance classes!!!

Tenley is so beautiful. She is growing up so fast.

The Hunzikers said...

I missed seeing you the other day! Thanks for the cute note! I miss seeing you everyday. You are such a cute mommy and Tenley is just precious!

Crystal said...

What cute pics. Looks like you had a great time with Just the girls. Thanks for sharing Mike with us for the week. He is keeping Bryan very entertained.Have a great day!