I can't believe Tenley is going to be a year in 2 weeks. The time went by so quickly. She is getting so big and doing the funniest new things everyday. I thought I might share a few fun facts about her.
WEIGHT: 17 pounds HEIGHT: 26.5 inches PERCENTILE: 2
FAVORITE FOODS: She eats everything in sight, but she loves toast with butter on it.
FAVORITE PEOPLE: She is a huge mamma's girl. But she does like her grandma Shari and Rae Rae, Aunt Gabi, Aunt Jennie, daddy of course, and her babysitter Cris.
FAVORITE THINGS TO DO: She loves to be outside on the grass. She loves to go on walks with mom. She loves to eat and give kisses. She loves to read books.
THINGS SHE CAN DO: Play patty cake, play peek-a-boo, sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", tell you she's going to be one, dance, tell you where her nose is, blow kisses, walk around furniture, say "So Big",and say "No No".
THINGS SHE CAN'T DO: CRAWL
6 comments:
Doesn't the time go by way to quickly... Sofie just turned 1 and I can hardly believe it... They are so much fun at this age and into everything, Sofie is starting to walk and is getting more and more curious about everything, keeps me on my toes... Well she is such a doll!
wow she is becoming a big girl! The time really does fly:) That is adorable that she dances, I wonder who that comes from??:) Kesha you are such a good mommy, She is lucky to have you. Happy belated mothers day.
Tenley is so cute and so smart! I was glad I got to see her and you at the Pony! Time has gone very fast because it seems like just yesterday you told me you were prego!
She's so cute! They grow up so fast!
Where has the time gone? What a beautiful little girl.
Mekesha, how are you I havent seen you guys in such a long time! Tenley is so cute i cant beleive she will be a year, it doesn't seem that long since Tiff said you had her! she sure is cute! Jeannie
Post a Comment