awww...that is so cute. Mike is so great to dress up and go trick-or-treating. Trux wont do either....well I guess if he was off and had to he would go trick-or-treating but he definetely would not dress up. Looks like you had fun. Take care. Oh and I was wondering does Jeana let kids into dance in the middle of the season? We are moving down there next weekend and I would like to get Teagon into it. Text me or give me a call if you can? 435-201-1540 Thanks
How fun! Way cute, I need to come visit you three, I saw the picture of Tenley on the Christmas card and she's getting so big! I can't believe it! Miss Ya'll!!
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
6 comments:
awww...that is so cute. Mike is so great to dress up and go trick-or-treating. Trux wont do either....well I guess if he was off and had to he would go trick-or-treating but he definetely would not dress up. Looks like you had fun. Take care. Oh and I was wondering does Jeana let kids into dance in the middle of the season? We are moving down there next weekend and I would like to get Teagon into it. Text me or give me a call if you can? 435-201-1540 Thanks
SO cute love all the costumes... Hope all is well... MERE :)
Tenley looks sooooo cute in her costume! (not to say that you and Mike didn't look great too!)
What a cute Tinkerbell! Chloe was also Tinkerbell...I think that and Dorothy were the top costumes for little girls.
Love the costumes!! You are such a cute family. I miss you!!
How fun! Way cute, I need to come visit you three, I saw the picture of Tenley on the Christmas card and she's getting so big! I can't believe it! Miss Ya'll!!
Post a Comment