It has been awhile since I have commented, but I just have to tell you that Tenley is the cutest thing ever. She has a very mischievous smile... you better keep an eye on her when she gets older :) I am glad you had a great Christmas and are doing well.
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
3 comments:
She is so cute!! I am glad I got to see you guys for a minute when we were down! I loved Tenley at the christmas party she was so funny!!
Cute! Looks like you guys had fun. Tenley is a doll :)
It has been awhile since I have commented, but I just have to tell you that Tenley is the cutest thing ever. She has a very mischievous smile... you better keep an eye on her when she gets older :) I am glad you had a great Christmas and are doing well.
Post a Comment