How cute!!! That is crazy to see that dance studio in the background! I remember going there:) SHE IS ADORABLE in her little dance outfit! I can't wait to put Kadence in dance:)
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
5 comments:
where is the mention of her funny teacher who loves teaching her? She is so funny!
How cute!!!
How cute!!! That is crazy to see that dance studio in the background! I remember going there:) SHE IS ADORABLE in her little dance outfit! I can't wait to put Kadence in dance:)
She is adorable. We sure miss you!
What a cute little dancer! Does she like it?
Post a Comment