Sunday, August 2, 2009

Annual Cabin Trip

Every year our family goes up the mountain to Ken's Cabin. It is so much fun. This year was a lot of fun because Tenley was old enough to run around and explore. She loved riding on the 4-wheeler and playing with her cousin Deklan. Another fun thing we did this year was shoot skeet. I didn't realize I was such a good shot. It was a ton of fun and great to see all the family and spend time together.

Tenley playing in the water with her cousin Asher.
Deklan's first roasted marshmallow!
Shooting Skeet!

Tenley roasting marshmallows with dad. I couldn't figure out how to fix the picture.



1 comment:

Nichole said...

Looks like you have been up to having a lot of fun! Your daughter is getting so big, what a cute girl you have on your hands! I hope you are all doing great!! It has been awhile so I wanted to say HI!