Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tag

What is your most embarrassing moment? Let's see probably when I wore two bras to school. One where it is suppose to be and the other around my neck like a necklace. Or, when I peed my pants on the bus coming home from a wrestling tournament.

What is something you laugh about every time you think about it? When I told my sister to smell some lotion in Victoria Secret and then squirted it up her nose. Then we ended up wrestling on the floor. This was last year.

What is your favorite season? I think the spring and the fall. Its not too hot or too cold.

One thing that i have learned throughout my life that you would give advice to others? Trials are a part of life. They make you stronger.

Who is my hero? Probably my mom. She does so much for others. She never puts herself first. She has given me so much.

What is your favorite goofy thing your spouse does to make you fall in love all over?
He is very picky about his hair. It can't touch his ears. He gets it cut every 3-4 weeks. It makes me laugh because he's always saying he needs a hair cut.

What is your favorite book of all time? I love a lot of books. My favorite of all time would have to be To Kill a Mockingbird. I also love Beverly Lewis' books and the Twilight series.

What is one of your pet peeves? When people chomp their food or put their gum on their plate. Gross!!

What has been your favorite place to travel and Why? Disneyland. I'm a kid at heart. I could go there every year and be happy.

If you had alot of money to invest what would it be and why? I would start my own dance studio or open a scrapbook store called Kesha's Kreations.

I tag Meredith, Nichole, Marci, and Beth

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Did you tag me?? if you did I will do it, I was not sure if you ment me:)