Congrats!!! That will be so much fun!!! Wow 2 little girls :) Mike said that you were going to let the name be a suprise, that will be fun! Stephanie did that and it was so hard to wait for some of us... I kinda new it beacuse hello we are sister and we tell each other everything :) I am way happy for you Kesha! Hey how is Rachel???
Congrats!!! That will be so much fun!!! Wow 2 little girls :) Mike said that you were going to let the name be a suprise, that will be fun! Stephanie did that and it was so hard to wait for some of us... I kinda new it beacuse hello we are sister and we tell each other everything :) I am way happy for you Kesha! Hey how is Rachel???
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
7 comments:
How exciting! All these girls coming into the family!!! It'll be interesting, that's for sure! Congratulations, Mekesha. We're very happy for you.
Yay that will be fun to have 2 girls running around!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for guys! Girls are so much fun.
yay congrats!~ karalee
Congrats!!! That will be so much fun!!! Wow 2 little girls :) Mike said that you were going to let the name be a suprise, that will be fun! Stephanie did that and it was so hard to wait for some of us... I kinda new it beacuse hello we are sister and we tell each other everything :) I am way happy for you Kesha! Hey how is Rachel???
Congrats!!! That will be so much fun!!! Wow 2 little girls :) Mike said that you were going to let the name be a suprise, that will be fun! Stephanie did that and it was so hard to wait for some of us... I kinda new it beacuse hello we are sister and we tell each other everything :) I am way happy for you Kesha! Hey how is Rachel???
Awe! Seriously?? Congrats...
Post a Comment