Thursday, March 11, 2010
Baby News
So I was just reading my friend Beth's blog and she is 16 weeks pregnant. She made the comment that nobody can tell she is pregnant. I on the other hand am poking out in my opinion way too much. I'm kind of freaked out about it. With Tenley I didn't really start showing until about 4-5 months and I swear I am that big now. I'm worried I'm going to get huge. And I've been a lot more sick. I don't throw up, I just want to every night. Anyway, that's all the news I have to share. Well and I guess that I am pregnant. We just started telling people, so not too many know. But we are way excited. Tenley can't wait to be a big sister. She tells everyone she has a baby in her belly and its a baby sister. She's so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Maybe you are having a boy and that's why your pregnancy is a little different than last! :)
Another baby?! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!
Congrats I seen that Mike posted it a few days back on facebook how exciting! I agree with your friend Candie maybe its a boy and that's why the pregnancy is so different. So exciting!
Yay, that is very exciting! I hope all goes well for you. 2... so much fun!
CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! I have read 4 blogs tonight and each one has announced a pregnancy, how crazy is that!! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!!! Two kids is so much fun. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Good luck with the first trimester.
Congratulation! I don't see you ever getting "huge". Take good care of yourself. We miss you!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! I am SOOO excited!!!! This news just made my day. I have heard that you start showing way sooner with the second and my friend who is going through it can attest to that. You were the most adorable prego lady, so I'm sure you will be just as adorable as you were with Tenley. If it makes you feel better I am showing A LOT more now and other people are noticing...so we're in the same boat :) Miss you!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and your family!!! Can't wait to find if it is a boy or girl! I hope you get feeling better!
Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Post a Comment