For Valentine's Day I used Heidi Bird's cute idea. I sent Mike on a scavenger hunt through the mall. He had to go to different stores and buy me presents. First he had to go to Archivers and buy me some scrapbook paper. Then he had to go to Deb and buy me some socks. Then he had to go to Forever 21 and buy me some leg warmers. Then he had to go to Claires and buy me a necklace. Then he went to Victoria Secret and to get me some body spray. Then he had to go to Hallmark and get me a card and a bag to put everything in. Then his last clue told him to go to Goodwood Barbeque where me and Tenely were waiting for him. It was so fun. Thanks for the super cute idea Heidi.

1 comment:
I am glad you had fun! I am sorry to hear about your dad! I am glad that he is doing better! Your babe is darling!
Post a Comment