Friday, February 29, 2008
Crazy Week
This past week has been very hectic. On Sunday, my mom called and said she was taking my dad to the ER in Gunnison. He's been sick for 2 weeks. They did a cat scan and found blood in his chest. So, they sent him to Utah Valley where he has been for the entire week. It turns out he has pneumonia that has created infection in his chest. There's so much, that his lung is compressed so he can't breath very well. They did surgery, and everything went well. He is healing nicely. But, I have had to drive my mom around all week and she's been staying with me. Poor Tenley hasn't had a nap all week. We're hoping to catch up this weekend. So that's my crazy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so sorry about your dad. I hope he gets feeling better! take care and tell your mom hi for me.
Nichole
I am sorry to hear about your hectic week. I hope your dad gets well fast. By the way I tagged you... MEREDITh
Wow! That is a crazy week! I hope your dad feels better!
Post a Comment