HI! I dint even know you had a blog how fun!!!! Tenley is adorable! I can't believe she is so old! I havent even seen her! Are you going to the pony party?
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
3 comments:
YAY!! I'm soooo happy you have a blog now!! I can see cute little Tenley whenever I want! She is sooooo stinking cute!
I see you got things all figured out! Good job, it looks great! Tenley is darling!
HI! I dint even know you had a blog how fun!!!! Tenley is adorable! I can't believe she is so old! I havent even seen her! Are you going to the pony party?
Post a Comment