Monday, January 21, 2008

Laundry Day


Tenley won't let me leave her downstairs when I need to go upstairs and get the laundry. So we've devised a system that works for both of us. I put the laundry in the basket and she hitches a ride. This way were both happy.

6 comments:

jonna said...

glad you 2 were able to compromise! Are you coming to the pony party?

Chris said...

That picture is cute!! Madi used to love doing that, but now she weighs a ton and it doesn't work as well. I hope you can make it to the Pony party!!

Lindsey said...

Hey, the Wanners, it's me Lindsey McChesney. I just found your blog on Heidi Bird's. Your daughter is so cute. I love the "kid in the basket" technique. I run into the same problem with Grace. Little mommy girls are the best.

Lacey said...

Like Lindsey, but it's Lacey Laird! How are you?? Are you going to the Pony Party?? I hope to see you there. Your little girl is so cute. Those are the first pictures I've seen of her!

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her next month.

The Birds said...

Cute pics! Kenedy loves the Laundry basket ride also, but she is too heavy for that now. So now I just push her around in it! Fun, Fun!