Does anyone know how to fix my blog? I can't get the sidebar over on the side. Its clear down at the bottom. Please someone help me. Its driving me crazy.
Kesha, I think you need to go into layout, edit html, scroll down to where is says #main wrapper, find the width and make it smaller (mine right now is set at 510 px.). That should make your side bar come back up! Hope that helps. :)
You might can just drag and drop the side bar stuff to the side in the edit layout stuff. anyway call me if I can help. You still can come make your bows, these turned out super cute, and are way easy. Give me a call:)
Hey I was watching the movie summer catch the other day and the girl's name is Tenley, did you name your baby after that show or is it just a coincidence? Hope all is well and hope you have a good 4th!!! Take care.
Mike and I have been married for six years. We have a beautiful daughter named Tenley. I teach at the ACT Learning Center, teach dance, and help coach the drill team. Mike owns his own finish carpentry business and working as an x-ray technician. We are so blessed!
5 comments:
Kesha, I think you need to go into layout, edit html, scroll down to where is says #main wrapper, find the width and make it smaller (mine right now is set at 510 px.). That should make your side bar come back up!
Hope that helps. :)
You might can just drag and drop the side bar stuff to the side in the edit layout stuff. anyway call me if I can help. You still can come make your bows, these turned out super cute, and are way easy. Give me a call:)
Mine did that one time and it was driving me crazy. I had to have Jonna fix it for me, but I don't know what she did...sorry
hi mekesha. What cindi says is what you need to do. If you can't figure it out. Just send me your password and id and I can go in and fix it for you.
Hey I was watching the movie summer catch the other day and the girl's name is Tenley, did you name your baby after that show or is it just a coincidence? Hope all is well and hope you have a good 4th!!! Take care.
Post a Comment