Saturday, May 30, 2009

Finally a Post

So I haven't been able to post because ever since we moved I haven't been able to find my camera's battery charger. Well today I found it and just in time for Tenley's birthday party tomorrow. Yay! So here are a few random pictures just to catch you up.

Tenley in her new tutu

Our new puppy Sawyer. Mike named her this because our old dog was named Peyton and on the show One Tree Hill, the character Peyton's last name is Sawyer.

I just love this picture.

Tenley playing in the yard with my old care bear.

Tenley and daddy in her new room.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

cute she is getting so big, she is so cute too. Teagon has a tutu that kara bought her that looks exactly like that one and she loves it. glad to see a post. :) it must be good to be getting a new house and settling down again.

Candie said...

I hope Tenley had a super fun birthday! I'm so sorry we missed it! We miss ya guys!! Let us know when you have another celebration! :) Hope all is well!!

Heidi said...

Tenley is so grown up!! She is darling!! I love her new room!! I miss you and hope everything is going well!!

Tyson Chamberlain said...

Yes we were at the Temple on Saturday! What were you guys doing there? I'm surprised we didn't see each other!!