Tenley has decided she is ready to use the big girl potty. So I have been working with her to get potty trained. She does really good. She tells me when she needs to go and she's only had a couple of accidents when she's wearing underwear or "nunus" as she calls them. And she has to have the potty in the livingroom, but I'm trying to break that habit. I was so worried about having to potty train her but she's the one who decided she was ready and it has been so easy. She is just getting too big.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Potty Training
Tenley has decided she is ready to use the big girl potty. So I have been working with her to get potty trained. She does really good. She tells me when she needs to go and she's only had a couple of accidents when she's wearing underwear or "nunus" as she calls them. And she has to have the potty in the livingroom, but I'm trying to break that habit. I was so worried about having to potty train her but she's the one who decided she was ready and it has been so easy. She is just getting too big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, she IS getting big! She's a cute little girl now! I can't believe how fast that went . . . it must have been crazy fast for you!! =)
It's about time you upated your blog!!! That is so awesome that she is potty training and doing well at it! :) Miss ya guys, hope all is well!
That is great Teagon still isn't really interested in it yet and she is 2 years and 3 months. So way to go Tenley!!!! Glad to see a new post and if you didn't catch itn in your older post Happy B day the first of the month.
That is so cute!! Can't wait for the girls to play again!
Hey Mekesha!! Tenley is getting to be such a big girl and still just as darling as can be! Sorry I didn't get to respond to your email...lack of internet really hurts. Anyway, I don't know if it is too late, but you can definitely use me as a reference and my number is 307-286-5750. Hope it's not too late! Miss you!
fun! jax FINALLY decided its okay to go potty in the toilet. it happened over night. it was about a couple months ago. she is getting big and is cute.
Post a Comment